For those of you who love the outdoors and have some camping experience, fishing camps are the way to express yourself. Feeling the real Alaska with being close to nature, un-crowded areas and 24 hours fishing opportunities is some of the advantages. Many of Alaska fishing camps have no access to electricity, indoor plumbing and some others are not included with food. Tent set up is usually right up at water’s edge and many of them are features “bare bones” accommodations with bunk-style cabins.
Alaska fishing camps rates start from $1,000 to $2,500 weekly per person. All of the camps are arranged by the area of the state.
You can find fish camps which is include in Alaska fishing lodges. Some feature deluxe tents, great fishing and great food. Here is some Alaska fishing camps base on location.
Throughout the state
- Alaska’s Alagnak Wilderness Camps
- Alaska Bear Valley Lodge
- Alaska Jumping Salmon Lodge
- Alaska’s Bearclaw Lodge
- Alaska’s Ravencroft Lodge
- Angler’s Alibi
- Kodiak Raspberry Island Remote Lodge
- Alaska Wilderness Charters and Guiding
- Chinook Shores Sportfishing Lodge
- Explore Alaska Charters, LLC
- Green Rocks Wilderness Lodge
- Kingfisher Charters
- Kingfisher Charters & Lodge
- Naha Bay Outdoor Adventures
- Sitka Point Lodge & Fishing Charters
- Tree Tops Lodge
Simply browse through the internet to find out their terms and conditions and whether they have any space or are fully booked. Plan your fishing trips carefully and prepare for your needs, don’t forget to bring camera. Book your fishing camp earlier because they fill up very fast.