Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Firearms 1776 and “The Original Assault Rifle”

• 1776 and “The Original Assault Rifle”

Trent updated 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Trent

December 17, 2019 at 11:00 pm

1776 and “The Original Assault Rifle”

• ShowLoveUpstate

December 17, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Boogshowdowns finest example… Yet to come?

• DRHOYVIII

1774: Banned from export from Britain.

1775:

– [February 1775, Massachusetts declared to be in a state of rebellion](https://www.loc.gov/resource/rbpe.1440020a/?st=text)

– [August 23, 1775, American colonies proclaimed to be in a state of rebellion](https://www.loc.gov/teachers/classroommaterials/presentationsandactivities/presentations/timeline/amrev/shots/address.html)

1776: Rebellion, insurrection, treason, and fraud.

• autoposting_system

I thought the Henry or Winchester Repeaters were considered the “first assault rifle”

Load it on Sunday, shoot it all week

• ElectricTurtlez

Time is just a wheel. Looks like it’s come back around to this again.

• PartOfAnotherWorld

2019:strawman

• ThatOrdinary

1775* revolution. Shots were fired and killing started 15 months before the politicians signed

• Reloaded9mm

With nearly 1000 up votes now. It seems like people are starting to see it outside of this forum. It is important because it isn’t the second amendment on the line here, it is the whole constitution. Once violated, the rest of it will fall like a house of cards. Nothing from stopping the politicians from taking it all.

• TacTurtle

If only ARs could load buck n ball…..

• muscles8252

Large-caliber ghost guns…they’ll eventually want to take those too.

• Big_Iron_Jim

I’m genuinely wondering what they’re thinking pushing all of this shit right now. Even GEORGIA Democrats are introducing AWB Bill’s with no grandfather clauses. What is happening in Virginia is a completely different animal, people are taking concrete steps to actually resist these bills. Additionally one only needs to browse a few joke Facebook pages and a certain sub to see that their memes have taken a drastically violent turn over the past 6 months, seemingly overnight.

I’m not sure what scenario scares me most; that these politicians and “journalists” they collude with think so little of these concerned Patriots that they take nothing we say seriously, that they DO take these warnings seriously and just don’t care, or this is all gaslighting to make pro freedom groups come out of the wood work to be the first ones targeted when they do start coming.

• salisburyfloppyslot

The Mexicans tried to take our (Texan) Cannon. They lost half their land for it. Come. And. Fucking. Take. It.

• protein_oats

Even better, the kentucky long rifle that won us the war was primarily developed for hunting. “Weapons of war,” fucking dipshits.

• marke812

It’s not a war on the second amendment. It’s a war against the middle-lower middle class. It’s a war on the working class. The increasing gap between the rich and poor is unacceptable. Its un American

• jayrady

Can someone provide some concrete sources? I can’t find anything, and I don’t like sharing on my personal facebook without sources.

• wingsisfat200

I wish I could be like you guys and have the 2nd amendment but i love in the uk and it’s dog shit herei am to move out of the country when I can another thing is we can’t even own muskets in the uk my grandad has one hung above his mantelpiece but is no longer in working order 🙁

Reply to: Trent
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now