MemberDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
What are your favorites?
Melloman3005GuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
NDYakAngler is AMAZING! The amount of giant fish he catches in the beautiful waterways he fishes really makes me love to hate his channel.
jhr0003GuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Greg Blanchard. Start from the beginning when the majority of his videos are just from tournament day.
CU_AquamanGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Watching Robert Field got me into kayak fishing. He’s got a lot of content too
devilstangGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
I second Greg Blanchard. I love watching his content.
KaevekGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
sebulba_the_dougGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
The only ones I sub to now are EliasV and Sea-Money
SugmaBowlsGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
kursahGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
+1 to NDYakAngler, Greg Blanchard, I also watch Fishing the 406 as I love seeing guys fish my home state and see what they catch if they go where I go. Out West with Chris is a good one as well.
I also suggest Headwaters Kayaks to learn about new and upcoming kayaks during the off season, might help with upgrade or mod plans for spring. They just had a great video at the Native factory showing how they do some parts of their rotomold process and even some bits on seat creation. Very cool indeed.
I also like watching Fish Hawk catching fish all over the place, random streams, drainages, etc. using small lures, trout magnets, etc. Admittedly he’s not kayak fishing, but fishing is fishing. 🙂
* Fish the 406: [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwNQowmzfWi966QWqbUH2g](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLwNQowmzfWi966QWqbUH2g)
* Headwaters Kayak: [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYodbaugFoQAvGL2StgQ3tQ](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYodbaugFoQAvGL2StgQ3tQ)
* NDYakAngler: [https://www.youtube.com/user/NDYakAngler](https://www.youtube.com/user/NDYakAngler)
* Out West with Chris: [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLATMf0TPY9YCgtf0_u9VTQ](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLATMf0TPY9YCgtf0_u9VTQ)
* Greg Blanchard: [https://www.youtube.com/user/gjb123123](https://www.youtube.com/user/gjb123123)
* Chad Hoover: [https://www.youtube.com/user/KayakBassinTV](https://www.youtube.com/user/KayakBassinTV)
* Fish Hawk: [https://www.youtube.com/user/MUll3TxMANiAK20](https://www.youtube.com/user/MUll3TxMANiAK20)
Wolfy0789GuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Chad Hoover makes a lot of great videos! Him and ND yak taught me a lot.
SectoidEngineerGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Cornish Shore and Kayak Fisherman (UK, sea angling)
BigDaddyDanGuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Greg Blanchard and Kayak Catfish are my go to freshwater fishing channels. Trailchaser, Rx Angler, and MDLR Fishing are my favorite inshore saltwater channels.
jessesc123GuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Zoffinger is good and relaxing
Turneround08GuestDecember 14, 2019 at 11:01 am
Warbaits is a good one. He is incredibly informative as well. Mainly calicos and yellowtail, but he has some fresh water bass videos too