Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Hunting Hunting Videos Bow Hunting Deer: Early Season Success! (#200) @GrowingDeer.tv

• Bow Hunting Deer: Early Season Success! (#200) @GrowingDeer.tv

TaraB updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • TaraB

December 17, 2019 at 12:55 pm

• mitchell Danner

Thatโ€™s a 4 year old deer heโ€™s not gonna grow much more shoulda shot

• Joe P

Words I've never said…"I'm out of tags."

• Kisey Naty

Stop killing them please. ๐Ÿ™

• affordable fishing

Would you have taken that 3 yr old on a 30 acre property? I have several bucks around that size this year, even if i took both my buck tags on them there would still be 3 that could grow another year or two but all my neighbors hunt also and probably are a lot more aggressive than myself. What are your thoughts?

• Isaac Aubel

There is no reason to shoot this many does

• Daphni Johnson

Does anyone have a general idea what that 3 year old buck would have scored?

• 1 2

I would have had a hard time letting that one walk by. lol

• Blake Silva

you have the best YouTube channels ever how many people on channel besides kable

• Cole Coonrod

December 17, 2019 at 12:56 pm

you are lucky you can take tht mny deer a year

• Good Friend

Don't get me wrong, I like watching these videos but this type of hunting is so unrealistic to most hunters. I'll bet 95% of hunters out there can't afford the fancy food plots and do good to see one good buck a year…much less having them walk around like they are in a petting zoo.

• Bryce Rose

What part of Kentucky, I live and hunt in northern Kentucky.

• 7tharrow outdoors

Hey dr grant I have a question I am really interested in starting my own hunting channel and I watch all your Episodes how did you get sponsored and what does that actually mean I would love to get sponsored can you give me some tips

• Joshua Mwaniki

Why don't people just farm deer like cattle?

• Jackson hunter and farmer 26

Congrats on the million views on this vid guys Grant and the Growing Deer 🦌 tv crew Smile More keep up the hard work 👍

• Samantha Welch

hi grant ive left several comments and questions and not yet got a reply from u guys dnt know why but i still love watchin ur show and i use some of the strategies u do in terms of hunting and managing the land

• oni

you gotta appreciate the camera crew that film this type of stuff, it seems like a real pain in the ass to do stuff like this imagine the guys that have to follow bear grills

• TypicallyUnordinary

you say that hunting is suppose to be fun and not about the antler size but before you said that you passed it up because it has more room to grow. can you please explain this logic??

• Christopher Dimas

Awesome video! I'm a big fan from Toronto, Canada – I hope you get the chance to come see what our land has to offer as well. God bless!

• Jack

You could see the blood pouring out on that second last doe as soon as the arrow hit

• Brotherhood Outdoors

Nice video!

• Tennessee detect

Watch your videos every day I'm a hunter to and take tips from you guys

• James Tyus

December 17, 2019 at 12:57 pm

where can i find the rangefinder sling that goes across your body?

• Cory Meals

Great shooting Doc! The more I watch your videos, the more it's obvious how much time you spend practicing with that bow! Love the videos. Keep em coming!!

• Jeff Brooks

THOROUGHLY ENJOY YOUR SHOW! I've watched about every single episode ,some multiple times. May God watch over you and your girls and crew and keep them save this 2016 season!

• Yoshi Hodge-Podge Garage

awesome. I wish I had a place like that to hunt! public land is scarce in TX, but hopefully Ill be able to add some footage of my own this year

• Clay Hinkle

I made a tough decision like you yesterday. Saw a really nice and tall 8 point, but he was just too young! Lots more opportunities to see older bucks throughout the season!

• Stoned Stupid

I totally respect the bow hunting community. I hunt with a rifle. I understand and envy the effort bow hunters go through. I just don't see why you use bows but it makes the deer bleed out, making it suffer. I don't get that. Can someone please explain why?

• The Dippin American

Absolutely smoked the doe at 10:15, absolute bloodbath, well done, congrats on the fresh venison

• Levi Reeves

Great video! Can wait till deer season here in AL!!

• Bluegrass Marksman

I appreciate what you all are doing. Good quality hunts and you show respect for the wildlife you harvest which most forget about now days. It also helps you all produce a quality video which incorporates well done editing, Thanks.

• Aj Drake

Way to let him walk, even though i couldn't pass that brute up!

• Gopro Brayton

Could anyone tell me what would be a good brand of bow would be for deer hunting and something that is affordable?

• Forrest D

Can u plz get Instagram

• PBond Fishing

That was a nice deer, but one of the most important rules when hunting someone else's property is to follow their shooter guidelines. It doesn't matter that the deer could be shot somewhere else if you would like to hunt there in the future you do what the owner says. Thanks for your videos

• Maddie & Kiki

So awesome!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Check out our page and see our hunting video! We suck at it! LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mike OBryan

Cool hunt! Do you guys own the property in Kentucky?

• Its Cory

what was in that food plot with the 3 yr old buck have in it

• Andrew Brooks

I must say…. I always enjoy and learn from your videos. Thank you for the tips and tricks to better my chances at hunting.

• Alexei Skok

I remember watching this episode when it just aired. What a great buck! Did the landowner ever catch up with him the year after? Any pictures of him as a 4.5 or 5.5? Thanks

• Wenn Ethicus

Do people ever go for headshots? Or is that something you shouldn't do?

• Kyle Lintom

December 17, 2019 at 12:58 pm

I totlay agree

• J Rangel

Wish I knew someone who hunted lol. No one in my family hunts but I know people all around me who do. Just turned 18 and I want to experience what it's like to do this.

• 1234tric

You guys were smoking those does.

Reply to: TaraB
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now