Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Hunting Hunting Videos Bow Hunting In The Late Season: 2 Doe Kills Mean Venison For The Freezer! (#216) @GrowingDeer.tv

• Bow Hunting In The Late Season: 2 Doe Kills Mean Venison For The Freezer! (#216) @GrowingDeer.tv

TaraB updated 1 year, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • TaraB

December 12, 2019 at 3:08 am

• Corey’s Whitetail Woods

Yes great channel, love to get some meat for the freezer.

• The gamer 77

Bless you guys your the best

• Jeshua Prokop

Does anyone know where there is nice public land near Arkansas, me and my grandpa need more places to hunt please. 🙏

• Bell Kuren

Hey Grant does your wife ever make venison stew; it's very good with variety of vegetables in it. I grew up on this stew during my childhood and watching you, your family and staff hunt makes me want to get in on the action while I am still young with a compound bow.

• Daniel Vester

I love GDTV and love hunting and outdoors, so I have no problem obviously with killing wildlife if you are going to eat it…I am certainly not one of "those guys" who complains about killing wildlife, but I really dont understand the need to kill those racoons and possums. Coyote's, yes sure. Are they really that much of a nuisance?

• YT

If we sent in hunting videos would you accept them

• George Emmel

do you think you can give me some pointers for staying calm in the stand when there is deer in front of me

• Ajt 1

do these foods taste good

• David Becker

Yes, I was wondering are you allowed to just dispose of them or have the hides processed for commercial or private use.

• David Becker

What do you do with your predictors after you shoot them?

• Bowhunters in Georgia

How many pownds was he pulling because I got a Mathews Z7 extreme maxed at 52 pound what kind of broad heads would you use on that setup.

• Joshua Woodley

do u guys use ur peep sight

• CPNCFilms

+ GrowingDeer.tv what gun does Raliegh have?

• akaeldin

December 12, 2019 at 3:09 am

should of put the blade down to stop you from hitting the truck , use the blade to dig down to get to gravel then you might have some traction that looks like a 4×4 tractor, need winter tires and chains.

• Moho Outdoors

Really like the channel and footage

• stizan24

This is off topic a bit but I could a place near me that sells trophy rocks and I got one and putt it out. I'm not hunting the deer by my house but they are fun to watch and I want them to be healthy. Good videos keep them coming!

• HouserOutdoors

Love your videos just subscribed Its always good to take some does out of the herd to keep the buck to doe ratio in good level all I do is bowhunt and I never and will never have a problem taking a doe! Nice vids!

• HouserOutdoors

Great Videos keep it up! It's always good taking does to keep the buck to doe ratio in equal level I never have a problem taking a doe!

• Blaine Miller

What county in Missouri was Adam hunting in when he got that doe?

• Luke Michael

Yall need to come down to tx and get some venison! And some good opertunitys for a 180 class buck!!!

• teachrz2

Thanks for sharing these experiences as they help to soothe my accumulated three seasons of cabin fever! Hope to get back into the groove in Northern Missouri or Virginia in the near future – wishing you continued safe and sustainable hunting!

• Phoenix Spiller

I think you'd be proud of what I invested in, I now have a z7 extreme tactical loaded all high end products, I have a tripod and a nice video camera to do videos now I just have to go but a new charger and figure out editing and ill have videos for you to watch and give me tips on, hope you are having great hunting my season is up though I didn't get a buck I filled the deep freeze and I upgraded all my camo and my bow, do a series on editing for us that can't edit, if appreciate it oh so much man, thanks, go over hunting on public land and leased land from older people that have woods, how to get deer to come in without grain fields or food plots

• Nicholas Doty

Great video! I started trapping for the first time this season and I have found another great way to spend time outdoors. God bless!

• Dakota Ball

do you guys morel hunt

• Landon Crane

how many acres of soybeans do yall plant in the spring per 100 acres? Curious as to how many acres to plant this spring

• Ethonial

Hey Grant, I found a small kind of inconsistent bedding area with a spot that could produce a good food plot. Would this area be a good spot for a food plot? 

• Akayamtech

Great video Grant. I'm ready to see Austin get a shooter in front of him and let that .223 roar. Thanks for sharing and happy new year to all the GDTV folks.

Bo.

• MrCefink

That doe ducked pretty good. How far was the shot? Generally, they don't have time to duck when the shot is under 20yds.

Reply to: TaraB
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now