Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Ammunition Reloading I’ve spent the last week or so (on and off) working on a reloading bench/table. Finally got it done tonight! About 160 in materials from start to finish. You couldn’t get a prebuilt even close to that!

• I’ve spent the last week or so (on and off) working on a reloading bench/table. Finally got it done tonight! About 160 in materials from start to finish. You couldn’t get a prebuilt even close to that!

Steven updated 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Steven

December 16, 2019 at 11:15 pm

I’ve spent the last week or so (on and off) working on a reloading bench/table. Finally got it done tonight! About 160 in materials from start to finish. You couldn’t get a prebuilt even close to that!

• DaShmoo

I bought my reloading desk for about 4 dollars with tax. It was at a goodwill furniture place. It was essentially like a built in computer desk in a hotel that were removed. Not the most wide desk but for 4 bucks, it’s fine for me 😅

Once I get a house, I’ll consider building something. I got some time to think about it.

• Fryphax

I’ve had two of the 2×4 basics work benches for about 5 years. Very happy with them.

• some_lost_time

Very nice. How big is it?

• Darkstar1911

Slick!

• Idbetmylifeonit

Great looking bench! What stain / finish did you use if you dont mind me asking?

• JohnnieStalker

Yours is much bigger than mine……

Reply to: Steven
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now