Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Nice and Games — Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 [Nintendo Wii]

• Nice and Games — Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011 [Nintendo Wii]

• GlobalSafari

December 17, 2019 at 4:00 am

• djsquibby

Hi cool video. I love the rail shooters doesn't matter what system or arcade their on. I've had the Wii from release but only had a few rail shooters until recently my collection on the Wii is growing. I can't stop playing The House Of The Dead Overkill. I know there's lots of hunting rail games for the Wii, the Cabela's hunting rail games are probably the best from what I've seen. Please can you and the community recomend the best Cabela's hunting games on the Wii? Thanks πŸ˜‰

• JesΓΊs David FariΓ±as HachΓ©n

Fuck this game is awesome

• Simply Sherbert

Fun fact: Hunting IS all about fancy hats. The fancier the better. Only the fanciest of hat will get you the biggest buck!

• noideac

can you actually move freely with the thumbstick in this game? or is is completely on rails.

• roflitsjosh

I can't seem to get the sensor to calibrate correctly, suggestions on location of the sensor?

• happylilly789

@niceandgames XD Yeah. On my friends wii, Im in Africa now. o.o' The hippos have big mouths. It scared me when that cougar popped out of no where. 2:10 Im past there. I was on it for most of the whole day today.

• niceandgames

@happylilly789 Hmm, it's been a while, but I just remember trying to keep the wolves in front of me at all time. I think I did a lot of backing up while shooting when taking on those wolves. But you've probably already gotten past them by now. πŸ™‚

• happylilly789

I just got this game. Today, and I went through the galleries. The wolves are pretty hard to see in the dark. >.< But the game is cool. But Im stuck.. Im a little after the avalanche. I fell where those broken walls were? And where the wolf howls and you have to kill more wolves? Im stuck there. XD They are so freakin' fast. But when I bought the game, it said 14.00 than they freaking ripped us off and made us pay 19. and something cents. Im never buying anything at Game Stop again.

• franklopezlee

December 17, 2019 at 4:01 am

what a great review. i played this game in the arcade and loved it; well, the safari one. today i met with it in real life in the combo pack, and wanted to know more. your review for it is really has persuaded me into getting it – i am very excited!!! πŸ™‚ thanks for the review, better than any other one so far that i've seen for any game!

• lankydude1000

@gaffelnskje its cool bro πŸ™‚

• lankydude1000

@gaffelnskje not trolling but the wii only outputs 480p – ninty should be ashamed, still looking forward to the HD(:D) wii u coming out next year πŸ™‚

• King’sFieldFan97

@501JETTROOPER does it matter

• Harrison Fleming

Looks very nice indeed. The game was just released here in the UK, and I've been very curious about it for some time. It's going for Β£39.99 in some of the shops I've been to (Wii version, including the gun) so I may just check it out after seeing this πŸ™‚

• harrysacksback

good review fair and honest i liked it keep it up

• niceandgames

@shushman4 Yeah, the story mode is really fun, and there's tons of shooting galleries. And at first I wasn't sure about the Top Shot Elite, but after a little bit I got used to it and it really adds to the experience! (IMO, of course)

• niceandgames

@501JETTROOPER True. The Wii tries hard, though. πŸ™‚

• Jak Frost

The graphics are much better for the Xbox or Ps3

• niceandgames

@TheBallernation Do you mean the fruit hanging from the trees? I can't look right now, but I think it's up and to the right, if that helps. πŸ™‚

• niceandgames

@Gimpdiggity Thanks for watching and for the kind comments! $35 is a good deal, hope you enjoy the game! I did, and I meant to go back and play the story mode on Hard after unlocking it, but still haven't. Hopefully soon! πŸ™‚

• niceandgames

@and14sho It would only work well *if* you can remap the controls in Black Ops. But I don't have Black Ops, so I don't know if that is possible, sorry.

• Gimpdiggity

Thank you for the excellent review.

I have been looking into getting this game for the Wii, 360, or PS3 for a little while now, but wasn't really having any luck finding any reviews for it. I decided to check YouTube and this review sold me on the game. I ended up getting it on sale at Best Buy for only $35, with the Top Shot Elite. I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet, but I will in the next day or so.

This is a good review that is put together really well. Keep up the good work!

• niceandgames

@eldest91 Nice gift!

• niceandgames

@cylepyles Yes, this is out on Wii, and that is the only version I show in this video (haven't played any other version.)

• eldest91

@cylepyles That is the system he is playing. Besides the fact that I got it for my dad for Christmas.

• niceandgames

@Bobster930 I could never hunt an animal either, but this is just a game. No animals were harmed. πŸ™‚ Really, this game doesn't feel like hunting at all. The shooting galleries feel like carnival shooting games or "extreme" Duck Hunt, and in the story mode, the animals are aggressive for some reason, don't want to reveal the story, but a great majority of the time you are just defending yourself against them. Thanks for the comment, hopefully some of my other videos are more to you liking! πŸ™‚

• niceandgames

@austinwolfclaw Only on normal level, I still have to go back and play it on hard, because there's a bunch of shooting galleries to unlock by gaining experience on hard mode.

• Bobster930

boo hunting is terrible

Reply to: GlobalSafari
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now