Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Hunting Hunting Videos RECURVE BOWHUNTING Whitetail Deer 2019 – INSTINCTIVE Archery Hunting – Bob Lee Signature Bow

• RECURVE BOWHUNTING Whitetail Deer 2019 – INSTINCTIVE Archery Hunting – Bob Lee Signature Bow

TaraB updated 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • TaraB

December 17, 2019 at 1:12 am

• Leatherwood Outdoors

Leave Us a Comment! More Videos To Come! Be Sure to LIKE & SUBSCRIBE it really helps the Channel out! Follow Us on Instagram and Facebook too!

• Mike Hoont

Where can I get a Trojan Magnums cap like that?

• Tim Snell

Don’t have the heart to shoot a mom

• SRV03101954

It’s kinda weird watching people taking does when they have a fawn with m. Maybe it’s because I’m living in Europe and it’s absolutely not done to take the doe before the fawn. Just from a gamekeepers perspective. Here it’s always start with the smallest deer and after that you can take the doe. Because many fawns die without their mother. For instance the red deer nurture till November and they are being born like end May and during June. So it’s kinda weird for me to watch this. But I sure do like the bowhunting. To bad we can’t bowhunt here.

• Joey Abel

you loser, why killing a moma with its baby right there,

• BTCAsia

Congrats on finding her and good on your boss letting you look the next morning.

• Allen Hunsinger

December 17, 2019 at 1:13 am

Great job guys bunch of nice big does I got giant doe and cant wait for rifle session for buck keep up the good work

• Cumberpatch Fingerbottom

Punch the camera man in his small cock

• Bill Mitchell

Great shot. What a nice fat doe. That's some good eating👍👍

• John Smith

U cld of speared her.

• ryan m

Were you able to harvest the meat after all that time.

• HuntingFarmer

Congrats! I'm glad you were persistent when tracking!!

• Tightlinenation

I can not tell ya how happy I am to see Toth, Shane, Trevor. Back on the channel! Great job boys

• Adam Randall

Nice job sticking with it to find her. Great looking shot, that's archery for you. Great accomplishment with the stick bow! Congrats.

• TED TED

no face mask and no lower canopy cover, you guys make it look so easy!!  been watching you're vids for years!!!    keep it up Leatherwood Outdoors….

• Mike Goodlock

Nice job! Different feeling when you shoot them with traditional equipment.

• KRAKEN

Listening to grown men whisper is like nails on a chalkboard. I have to turn off the volume.And are you really that desperate that you have to shoot a doe with a fawn? 👎👎👎

• Dan Rowe

Looked perfect to me. Usually that’s a 50 yd trail job. One of those things I guess.

• mohunter68

I thought you made a perfect shot, especially on a close deer angling away you should place your point of impact a little back so you don't miss the vitals. Then the fact that it exited low behind the opposite leg tells me you got heart and lungs. All in all I didn't think the deer would have went more than 80-100 yards before piling up. I wish you would or could have shown us exactly what the autopsy revealed after dressing out the deer. I'm also wondering if that "other hunter" didn't push your deer before she could expire and what the result would've been if that hunter hadn't been part of the equation. Kinda rude to start blood trailing another guy's deer in my opinion anyway.

• Colton Moyer

You two are a dynamic duo for sure. Good to see you guys up the tree together again!

• Let me In leky

Shots 👍

• Blaine Holcomb

December 17, 2019 at 1:14 am

The boys are back!!! Glad to see you guys filming your hunts again. Keep them coming! Love the traditional stuff!

• Eric Hinkle

It was a little back but the angle looked good. I'm suprised she didn't die right away. That's crazy but at least you found her.

• jamie erskine

I'm glad to see you two guys back in action!

• Alex K

About time guys.ets see some bucks now

• Darron Giancola

Congrats! Love your guys videos!

Reply to: TaraB
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now