Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Firearms So my 1st gun is a cap and ball, and I want to build a 1911. Why? fuck the atf

• So my 1st gun is a cap and ball, and I want to build a 1911. Why? fuck the atf

Neville updated 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Neville

December 17, 2019 at 2:44 am
  • PRIguy987

What..

the fuck..

You look like a vampire movie extra.

• czynips

I already fucking know it’ll be my luck that I’ll get stuck with a rag tag group of people like you when it kicks off. I pray that the first group of girl scouts we run in to can see I’m being held hostage and kill everyone but me and let me continue on with them.

• isawa2

This is autism is too real for me ima head out. You look like you need an intervention, dude. Look up a self improvement sub and get yourself right with the Lord.

• CrepeandBake

You look like you can only own black powder because you have a few sexual assault charges on your record.

• wowwhatafuckndick

This nigga boutta ride into Blackwater and have a shootout with the O’Driscolls

• soggybottomman

Seriously. Did you get tired of shitting up firearms with your furry prohibited person 80% turds, and now you’re gonna shitpost 3 times a day here? Fuck off

Skynet terminate

• Grombro

* Airsoft
    * Furry
    * Incel
    * Literally autistic
    * Mall ninja shit
    * My little pony
    * Wants to be dressed up as a 50s housewife
    * Vampire shit
    * Owns flintlocks and shit because he’s barred from owning firearms
    * Serious mental health issues
    * Blew his fucking face off with black powder

This dude is def a child molester

Edit:

>My pics are not even sexulized, but over sexulization tends to lead to sexuil deviantcy, witch can lead to crime. Sure I am leading a bit with that thought, but so are you.

This dude definitely fucks kids/animals

• rubitonurchest

I’m not saying you look gay but you’ve definitly seen one up close.

• ThulluimDust

This is fucking embarrassing

• ninja-pudding

This guy is definitely a sex offender

• michaelrulaz

Bro I bet you watch anime and own a V for vendetta mask but talk like Dr. Loveless from Wild Wild West

• dammsonn

Look like the brother that doesn’t survive in From Dusk till Dawn

• NailgunSuicide

Ok I get it. Goth girls are hot so you dress how you think they would want.

What you need to know is that even though your edgy attire will initiate first contact, goth girls generally have low self-esteem and daddy issues. It is perfered that you just be an undercover goth. Listen to Marilyn Manson and Alkaline trio, romanticize being dead, but dress like a normal person and have a stable job/life. They like that.

Also ffs, build a Glock or an AR 15 lower. I know the 1911 is astethetically pleasing. But come on. Give shit to the BATFE by having something functional.

Btggf like a guy that can take care of himself

• TheLongWanderer

Fuck this post is amazing.

• AlphaTangoFoxtrt

This faget looks like [Gunter](https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vzkp10zbgMA/maxresdefault.jpg) but with the neckbeard cranked up to 11.

• yeauxduh

The ominous vampfudd

• WaywardWoodsman

Suicide is rad

• Curmudgeonitave

I’m not judging you based on your appearance

• ScooterMcClutch

I don’t even know what to say. Keep doin’ you bro.

Also fuck that 1911 and just build a p80 glicky

• ObviousGarlic

I dig it. Outfit looks like somethin from Interview with a Vampire, you’ll probably confuse the alphabets at the very least. I’ve seen too many super serious tactifags on here trying to wipe away the beautiful autism that makes this subreddit what it is and should be. If you shit on a post unironically because someone has shitty equipment, you need to fuck off back to worstgunnit.

• JFRHorton

You do you, man.

Although I’d start with something like a Polymer80 ‘build’ before going the 1911 route, unless you’ve already got experience with tiny files and lots of patience. Like watchmaking, only somehow more expensive.

• AngriestManinWestTX

Everything else aside, building a functional 1911 is not easy at all. I was thinking about doing it but I’ve ultimately decided against it. I may still buy one but I don’t think I’ll attempt building one.

However much money you think you’ll need, add at least 30% for extra parts when you fuck up fitting them (you will fuck up), for the tools you’ll need, and for paying a gunsmith to apply a proper finish be it cold blueing or cerakote. Fitting is not always easy and you can ruin a part in a second.

Building an AR is super simple, building an 80% Glock is easy, building a 1911 is not. Even ‘drop-in’ parts will likely need a little fitting.

If self defense is the goal, there are better choices than the 1911. Even if you invest significant time and money into learning and training, someone who is similarly competent with a Glock or SIG will have an advantage.

A 1911 for carry is a lot like a 1950s Dodge Power Wagon. They’re cool, they can do the work, but a 2019 Ram 2500 or Ford F-250 is overwhelmingly superior from a technical standpoint.

If you want a 1911, just save your pennies and buy a nice Springfield, Dan Wesson, S&W, or whatever the fuck.

Reply to: Neville
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now