Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums News Watch 2020 Candidates Discuss Gun Safety At Forum | NBC News

• Watch 2020 Candidates Discuss Gun Safety At Forum | NBC News

Charles updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Charles

December 16, 2019 at 8:44 am

• Terry Oesch

December 16, 2019 at 8:45 am

President bootie gig I would hope some one would just nuke us and get it over with

• Brad Hawley

We also support Voter ID, why not try to get that done?

• Kripto Nite

Please be the heroes that will free the incarcerated children, suffering behind undisclosed concentration camps. Uncommunicated from relatives, or family members, these children sleep on solid- hard concrete floors.

• Kripto Nite

4000+ young children are still missing nowhere to be sighted. The government does not want to disclose where the fake presiden's co centration camps that hold these children are located.

• Terry Oesch

Joe Biden vary mad at our president after him aqueousing biden of having his head up Obama's butt for eight years

• Terry Oesch

Even If Michel Obama confessed to being a man he could still be the lead candidate they are that stupid

• Steve Hanson

Gun safety is when you keep guns out of the hands of dems, especially in the inner cities.

• Terry Oesch

They should stick a gun up their butt and pull the trigger

• Terry Oesch

You got to be like real f ing stupid to keep sucking on this diarrhea are you?

• Пацантрэ ВащеРебята

Is this a Trump campaign ad?

• t henderson

It is with great sadness that I announce President Trump has been re-elected to another 4 years in the White House.
    I am also deeply saddened to announce all Democrats have been defeated and the Republicans now enjoy a Super-Duper Majority.
    We were deeply saddened during the attempted impeachment, and now are equally saddened again.
    There's a lot of sadness going around.

• DMG2FUN

All dem gun haters need do is simple. Name a gun control law that only affects criminals. It is clear dem gun haters cannot name one! There is one reason and only one reason to own a so called assault weapon. It is my right!

• robert miller

As a United States Congressman/woman , you will be required to tell certain lies – this is the first :
    “I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same, that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion, and that I will faithfully discharge the duties of the position of which I am about to enter: So help me God.”
    since when is the 2nd amendment and The Confrontation Clause of the Sixth Amendment (anonymously call the police and Red Flag you) not part of the Constitution ? ?

• robert miller

at 4:44 class of 30 kids X 365 days = 10,950 , TRUTH In 2016, there were 20,360 deaths of people under the age of 19 in the U.S. Firearms were the second most common cause of death.
    Motor vehicle crash 4,074
    Firearm-related injury 3,143
    Malignant neoplasm 1,853
    Suffocation 1,430
    Drowning 995
    Drug overdose or poisoning 982
    Congenital anomalies 979
    Heart disease 599
    Fire or burns 340
    Chronic lower respiratory disease 274

• robert miller

8-7-2019 Zachary Castaneda, 33, killed four people in a stabbing spree across the cities of Garden Grove and Santa Ana, California. I am still waiting for knife control, registration, and the banning of serried edged assault knives .

• Shoeless b

People who don't know talking to people who don't understand.
    Let's hear them all choose one Constitutional right that they will give up.

• robert miller

Please ask these humans (nices thing I could call them) : IF banning guns saves children – – – how many children are saved by abortion ? ? ?

• Winston Vanderbuilt II

2:55 Lock him up!

• Latest News

WHICH OF THE CANDIDATES? WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

• Howard Roark

The problem is, Democrats generally know absolutely nothing about guns, gun laws and gun related statistics. They completely ignore ALL of the people who are gun experts.
    It is no different than Obama pretending to know how to fix healthcare and then ignoring everything that doctors were saying. Which is why we now have skyrocketing healthcare costs. Democrat ignorance is costing us billions each year, don't let their ignorance cost us our constitutional rights too.

Reply to: Charles
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now