Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Ammunition Reloading [WTB] Dillon 650 or 750, with all the trimmings [CA]

• [WTB] Dillon 650 or 750, with all the trimmings [CA]

Liam updated 10 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • Liam

December 17, 2019 at 7:39 am

I’m stuck behind enemy lines in California and rather than feed the beast that is CA DOJ (background checks on ammunition), I’m jumping into reloading in a big way.

Here’s what I’m hoping to get:
    Dillon 650/750 with casefeeder
    Bulletfeeder (optional)
    Conversions for 9mm, 223, 300BO, and 6.5 Grendel (I have the dies for all of them but I need the rest)
    Extras?

I’m thinking a good starting point for this is $1k, and I’m perfectly willing to send PayPal F&F if you have a good rep on here or r/Gunaccessoriesforsale

If I’m way off on this, let me know. I don’t mean to insult or lowball, BF has really wiped out my gun money, and I am seeing new laws coming that will probably require more hoop jumping.

• justarandomshooter

Check out GunBroker and (seriously) Facebook Marketplace or whatever it’s called. FB has a shitload of reloading gear. Dillon stuff holds its value extremely well, FYI.

• imadamb

check out Calguns and craigslist as well. A buddy and I picked up some 550’s for a song.

• deflax2809

River of guns bobcat armament and immortobot for used stuff as well

• Kuric1

Check out mewe . com search for reloading and also search for Dillon several subs there that are very active. There are 1 or 2 up for sale now… I want to say there’s a 650 setup soup to nuts add-ons (upgrades that are worth the money) I wanna say like 1200 or so… Not a bad deal…

Reply to: Liam
Your information:

Cancel
Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now