Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Firearm and Gun Forums Firearm and Gun Forums Ammunition Cranky Gun Reviews Classic Beretta “Cheetah” 85BB from ClassicFirearms.com Reply To: Cranky Gun Reviews Classic Beretta “Cheetah” 85BB from ClassicFirearms.com

• Mary Wills

January 26, 2023 at 12:50 am

Got a 81 (no BB)a while back from cf.was a month after they said approximately 10% of that batch was left.no hand select.was like yours or maybe even a tad better .& Extra mag seems to have never been used.not a mark on it.No box like that.FedEx box. & bubble wrap.from all I've heard ,hand select is not needed.Have a feeling it's CF version of a extended warrantee.spend that $ on ammo or mag next time.+ The little bit of wear is character.from what I can tell my 32 was carried by a Left handed person that wore a wedding band.shot very little..those 380s are nice.may get one.not sure yet.going to order 1 set of thin G 10 grips.single stack is more than likely fine as is.but 2 tenths of an inch on each side ,nearly 12 an inch will make a big difference on the double stack..thx for video take care.& Holsters.PS .I found 2 nice ones in bargain bin at a gun store.ElPasso saddlery marked .45 GOVT&older Bianchi with a thumb break.$5 apiece..Glad I found those.realized adjustable cant is a must on IWB .never tried IWB holster before.It's actuality doable with a cheetah.was presently surprised.