Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Firearms Rifles AR15 Hey yall. Looking to upgrade my rifle. Just wondering what products/brands to stay away from. Anything from barrels and triggers, to external parts. Reply To: Hey yall. Looking to upgrade my rifle. Just wondering what products/brands to stay away from. Anything from barrels and triggers, to external parts.

• Legacy1776

July 11, 2021 at 1:34 pm

Brands I trust are Aero Precision, Damage Industries, BCM, CMMG, Del-Ton, Mgapul, UTG but only their pro line of products not the plain UTG Chinesium, POF, DS Arms, somewhat Strike Industries but some of their stuff can be kinda gimmicky/not good, PSA – to an extent – Microbest, Wilson – the barrel maker -, Midwest Industries, some Arms Unlimited parts, YHM, Expo Arms – Primary Arms’ in-house brand -, Bexar Arms, Radian Weapons, Sprinco, Colt – springs -.

I don’t trust NcStar, normal UTG, Amazon parts, not sure about Olight though the particular light I have seems alright. Don’t know if I’d trust Bear Creek Arsenal, just be aware of what you’re buying a suppose.

This is based on parts I’ve either used or have done research on. I’m sure I’m leaving some off though. I don’t have experience with or know much about the more gucci stuff since I don’t have gucci money.