Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Firearms Handguns New gun owner Reply To: New gun owner

• alexng30

July 11, 2021 at 2:47 pm

Try to snag a 48 MOS. AFAIK, it’s basically the 43x but with a little bit of extra barrel length. The holosun 507k would be my optic of choice.

The extra barrel length actually helps with concealment a bit if you’re carrying appendix since it counteracts the grip’s natural tendency to swing outwards. M

For holsters, I’d recommend either the Phlster Pro or the Tenicor Velo. Personally, I’d go with the Phlster first since it’s enigma compatible if you wanna get into that and the Tenicor seems to be an all-or-nothing design with regards to whether it works for you. The Phlster has a bit more of a “conventional” holster design as far as I can tell.

JMCK’s AIWB holsters are also top notch. Make sure you order one of the quick-ship Glock AIWB holsters or else you’ll be in for a **long** wait.

The shield S15 mags are also great if you can find them in stock. Make sure to order the metal mag catch from shield arms to swap out in your pistol if you plan to be running them. I’d also recommend putting in a good number of rounds through each mag to verify their reliability. From what I’ve seen, the quality control is a bit lacking and there’s a not-insignificant number of people who have reported issues with their mags. I would assume it’s cause they’re just cranking these things out full-tilt rn cause people are buying them up.