Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Forums Forums Firearms What would theoretically happen if you have guns and get evicted/kicked out? Can you carry them still lets say your homeless now ? Are homeless allowed to carry inside of a bag ? Or are you just fucked asking for a friend Reply To: What would theoretically happen if you have guns and get evicted/kicked out? Can you carry them still lets say your homeless now ? Are homeless allowed to carry inside of a bag ? Or are you just fucked asking for a friend

• CZizzle69

July 11, 2021 at 7:43 pm

Without a permit to carry concealed handguns, you would need to follow interstate transport law.

Basically, guns are secured in a container separate from the ammunition.

This may vary by state. I know some states have some BS laws that would require you to be going to/from the range, place of residence or employment. Wandering around with guns, even properly secured, could be illegal.

My opinion would be to find a friend or family member where you can leave them. They could still be secured in cases so they can’t access them, but at least they are safe and stationary. Again, local laws may vary. In my state, I can loan a friend a gun as long as they are legally allowed to posses one.

All that said, being homeless and possibly hassled by law enforcement for sleeping somewhere you shouldn’t be or just plain vagrancy will not end well if they find guns on you, even properly secured in a case.